Tìm kiếm Blog này

Thứ Ba, 16 tháng 7, 2013

I DON'T CRY...


I'm not crying because of the broken heart
I'm not crying because of the broken moon
However, I weep for all those who are suffering
That they due to disability couldn't carry their own body
I weep for the great souls,
Who because of the disability captivated in their own bodies
I weep for those who are captured in a dictatorship
Live without democracy, freedom, and happiness and peace
I weep for people who had suffered under foreign rule for thousand years
The old wounds aren't healed like the plants are not yet green again
I weep for the youth, while they all still having green hair
Be detained only for the love of fatherland again there
Because they want today's youth to be silenced
I weep for those who live in their homeland
Without freedom, democracy and human rights
Without prosperity, freedom and charity,
What is a human life degrading and unworthy
Vietnam, O Vietnam great homeland!
Why and when are the people allowed to live ever?
In democracy, freedom, peace, today and forever!
Dresden 23/06/2013
Copyright Lê Anh Tuấn

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét